Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerUser123
Helper II
Helper II

Measure to Check Per Customer if have a Future Date

My data is structured as follows:

PowerUser123_0-1666115598921.png

I need my measure to count as a yes per customer if the conditions below are met:

• There is a row for that customer where the date is greater than the current row
  • ScheduleDate for that future date needs to be less than or equal to the current row's date

So row 1 doesn't qualify because there are future dates, but the schedule dates for those future dates are all after 1/4/22.

Row 2 qualifies because there are future dates, and the schedule dates for those future dates are all less than or equal to 1/21/22

Row 3 qualifies because there are future dates, and the schedule dates for those future dates are all less than or equal to 2/18/22

Row 4 doesn't qualify because there are no future dates

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerUser123 ,

I don't seem to understand your requirement. future dates is specifically which field date, I can't tell at the moment based on the information you provided in the screenshot.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

The Date Column is what I'm referring to when talking about future dates. These are appointments so the "Date" Column is always going to be after ScheduleDate.

I'm essentially trying to flag a row when there is another future appointment booked at the time of that row's appointment. 

Row 1 doesn't qualify because there are future appointments, but at the time of the current appointment (1/4/22) there are no appointments that were scheduled on or before 1/4/22.

Row 2 qualifies because as of the appt date (1/21/22) there are future appts that have a schedule date on or before 1/21/22

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.