Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tjlundquist1
Helper I
Helper I

Measure that gives a % of the total of each variable each time you drill down to that variable

Trying to get a % of the total claims for each of the 3 levels. I have claim source, reported by and policy type. When I am all the way drilled up, the claims source currently displays the % of the total. But when I continue to drill down, the sub variables display a % of the total # of claims instead of the # of claims in it's respective category. EX: for After hours/ Overflow, the reported by Insured is 3104 of 3444 so am trying to get it to show 90%. So in the example, After hours should sho 4.06%, insured should show 90% of the After hours claims.  

tjlundquist1_0-1637348934198.png

I hope I am making sense! Here's the mesure I am using currently. Hopefully it's something easy to change.

% of Reported Claims = DIVIDE([# of Claims],CALCULATE([# of Claims],ALL('FNOL Email and Report Source Report')))

Thanks for any help!

Trevor

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @tjlundquist1 ,

Can you explain my confusion, the screenshot shows what seems to be only two levels, followed by the calculation of the percentage of the corresponding level. Which judgment condition do you want to display the corresponding value based on? For example total=4.06%+83.70%, not100%?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Best Regards,
Henry

@v-henryk-mstf 

The screenshot shows 3 levels, "Call Center" - "Agent" - "BOP Plus" for example. Here's a few more screenshots that hopefully helps clarify:

This is all the way at the top, so these all need to add up to 100% of the total

tjlundquist1_0-1637592288559.png

Then, level 2 - each of the sub sections so for example under call center, {Agent, Attorney, Claimant..etc} need to add up to 100% of Call Center. So with Agent having 37,729 it should be 53.18% of 70,950.

tjlundquist1_1-1637592345897.png

Then, level 3 - each of the sub sections so for example under call center, {BOP Plus, Commercial AgMax, Personal ..etc} need to add up to 100% of Agent. So with Personal having 34,277 it should be 90.85% of 37,729.

tjlundquist1_2-1637592457261.png

I hope that helps give some clarity - I should've given this to start. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.