Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rahul_Bhatt
Helper I
Helper I

Measure required in analytic option in power bi with constant line

I have Created a reports which is called "Menu Engineering " I want a line which share my graph into 4 section, but that line should not be constant because every day items popularity gets changed based on consumption , so lines X and Y axes lines should be work on measure.

Note : This is for those who dont know about Menu Engineering  ,

If an item is both profitable and popular then it’s a STAR. It it’s profitable but relatively unpopular then enter the word CHALLENGE. If the item is relatively unprofitable but popular then enter the word WORKHORSE. Finally, a DOG is an unprofitable and unpopular menu item:

for More info please have a look on http://rrgconsulting.com/menu_engineering.htm which has all info.

In case if you are not able to give solution or you feel this feature should be part of it  please vote for this feature and click on below link.

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15966073-current-aug-2016-version...

Please find the below image which is showing the report which i have created and showing constant axies line which should be dynamic.

Menu Er .jpg

1 REPLY 1
KumarDarmesh
Helper IV
Helper IV

THX for sharing.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors