Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Invesco
Helper V
Helper V

Measure not ignoring slicer

Hi Experts

The following measure should always return back 2 irrespective of what as been selected in the sclier (CFD is not included in the sclier) - so if te user selects f2f from the sclier then the below measure returns 2 as there are 2 CFD values in the date range.... i keep on getting 1 if i select f2f and 1 for phone  and 1 for virtual... as Days count....

Days # =
Calculate(SUM(table1[data_value]),
FILTER(ALL(table1[activity_type_1]),
table1[activity_type_1] = "CFD"))+0

TypeData Value
f2f1
phone1
CFD1
CFD1
Apple1
Virtual1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Invesco ,

Can you clarify on this?

I tried using the same measure that you have created, it is returning 2 even with slicers selected

Thejeswar_1-1647251857257.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Invesco,

I’d like to suggest you take a look at the following link about all functions, they can be used to ignore specific filter effects.

Managing “all” functions in DAX: ALL, ALLSELECTED, ALLNOBLANKROW, ALLEXCEPT 

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Invesco
Helper V
Helper V

when i select ALL the measure works - however when i select the indivdual Type then it does not return the correct value for CFD... i have one fact table in the model and not date table as everything works of the FACT table fine

Hi @Invesco ,

Can you clarify on this?

I tried using the same measure that you have created, it is returning 2 even with slicers selected

Thejeswar_1-1647251857257.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.