Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Measure: format "[h]: mm: ss" column x row

Hello
With the help of the community I developed this measure which shows me the sum of the hours in excel [h]: mm: ss format that works perfectly.
See below:

Consumo Horas =
var passo1=SUM(Realizado[Total Horas])*60*60
var passo2=TRUNC(passo1/3600)
var passo3=((passo1/3600)-passo2)*60
var passo4=if([TPerfil]=0;0;
IF(len(passo2)=1;0&passo2;passo2)&":"&
IF(LEN(ROUND(passo3;0))=1;"0"&ROUND(passo3;0);ROUND(passo3;0)))
Return
passo4

But when I put it on the visual it happens, see below:Foto2.PNG

In the visual is presented zero values in the months that have no value.

and when I change the way the date line view works, see below:Foto1.PNG

I would like to get the same result, but I am not succeeding, I have tried several alternatives and so far nothing.
If you need more information, I am available to provide.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous try to add this condition on return

if( passo1 == BLANK(), BLANK(), passo4)

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

hello,

could you please share the bpix file with the sample data to be more clear . 

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous try to add this condition on return

if( passo1 == BLANK(), BLANK(), passo4)

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dude, it worked like a glove Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.