Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

lsuresh89
Helper I
Helper I

Measure for calculating revenue based on conversion percentage of product

Hi friends,

I have some conversion percentages for some products. All I want to do is calculate using a measure, the forecasted revenue if the conversion % is multiplied by the pipeline.

Lets say this is the data:

Prod A - Conversion %  = 60

Prod B- Conversion % = 50

Prod C - Conversion %= 30

I have a slicer on the Product Type so my projections should change based on the product type selected. The problem I am having is that I am multiplying the pipeline with

CALCULATE(AVERAGE(Table[Column]))

in the measure and the aggregator is incorrect for my purpose. however I am not sure how I can just multiply with the % without using it. Can any one of you help me understand? Thanks.

Regards,

Lakshmi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @lsuresh89 ,

It sounds like a weighted aggeration calculatiion requirement.
You can try to write measure with summarize function and switch function to manually calculate with weighted rate with aggregated results.
If you confused about coding formula, can you please share some sample data for test?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @lsuresh89 ,

It sounds like a weighted aggeration calculatiion requirement.
You can try to write measure with summarize function and switch function to manually calculate with weighted rate with aggregated results.
If you confused about coding formula, can you please share some sample data for test?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.