Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ymirza
Helper II
Helper II

Measure for Count of opened items older than 60 days

I am looking for DAX that will count the number of Opened tasks that are older than 60 days

I have this simple table below

TaskCreated
Opened 01-Dec
Closed02-Dec
Closed02-Dec
Closed04-Dec
Opened 05-Dec
Opened 06-Dec
Opened 07-Dec

I will use Card to display this count

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ymirza

As your data is only showing the values from Dec, so no values befor 60 days. To avoid the blank in the count measure use below measure instead.

Measure = var _count=CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Table1),Table1[Task]="Opened" , Table1[Created]<=TODAY()-60)
return
IF(ISBLANK(_count),0,_count)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
affan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @ymirza,

You can use the below measure

Measure = CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Table1),Table1[Task]="Opened" , Table1[Created]<=TODAY()-60)

If this helped you, please mark this post as an accepted solution and like to give KUDOS .

Regards,

Affan

Hi @affan thanks for quick response. Yes this is what I need but right now the value returned is "Blank", how do I have Zero or '0' in the count?

@ymirza

As your data is only showing the values from Dec, so no values befor 60 days. To avoid the blank in the count measure use below measure instead.

Measure = var _count=CALCULATE(COUNTROWS(Table1),Table1[Task]="Opened" , Table1[Created]<=TODAY()-60)
return
IF(ISBLANK(_count),0,_count)

Thanks Affan for the quick support

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.