cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

May users able to save filters

Hi all,

Is there any option is available to save the filters that  the user applied on reports?

consider i have created report and applied report/page level filter on state, vendor name, vendor type and city column for some values.

My question is, am i able to save this filter with some name then only i can able to use this same filter for next when i log in to my power bi report.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @rsmhema1993,

As far as I know this can be done only if you have rights to edit the report.

You can then save the report as another one with different filter settings.

PS. And yes, this is not what me and you would expect in terms of personal analytics 😉 If you need this feature. you can vote here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/8141748-save-user-filters-on-repo....

HTH,

Pawel

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @rsmhema1993,

As far as I know this can be done only if you have rights to edit the report.

You can then save the report as another one with different filter settings.

PS. And yes, this is not what me and you would expect in terms of personal analytics 😉 If you need this feature. you can vote here: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/8141748-save-user-filters-on-repo....

HTH,

Pawel

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @rsmhema1993,

Could you please mark the proper answer if it's convenient for you? That will be a help to others.

Best Regards!
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors