Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Max Value with its Attribute, Month and Lane

Hello,

I have a small problem. I have used MAX measure to get the max valur from the column Value but at the same time I need where did it come from for example if the higesht value is from Attribute 2022 (----) with Land H S I want to get that information as well. can anyone suggest me a code for this please?

ParsiNitin_0-1654691516996.png

So here the Max value is 4353 so it shoudl represent Value as 4353 and July with 2022 (------){Attribute} and Leix------ {Lane}

3 REPLIES 3
Shishir22
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hello @Anonymous ,

Can you please send data in tabular format with expected result in tabular format instead of picture?

Cheers,
Shishir
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Shishir22 Sorry that i cant send in the form you asked as its companys data I should rewrite with different dummy names and i should send it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

ParsiNitin_0-1654692888861.png

Hello @Shishir22 

Here the max value for all the lanes (25 different) with 2022,23,24&25 as years. So here it is showing the value which is correct but I want to see from which lane it is coming from and which Year and which month as well. 

ParsiNitin_1-1654693233604.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.