Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RussRoberts

Matrix values, subtotals, grand totals

I've done a lot of reading on similar posts but can't get this to work, so looking for a little guidance

I've a number of matrix tables summarising values per day varios things and some of them display the grand total for th value, as below, whilst others display what i'm after

Points per Day.png

Fees Per Day.png

The same layout i can get to work in Excel with the same dataset

Excel fees per day.png

This is the table relationships - Timeslot.StartDate is the columns, Contact.fullName is the Rows and Job.Value is the Values

Timeslt is linked to Serve by WorkItemID and Service to Job by JobID

Relationships.png

Thanks for any help in advance

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RussRoberts ,

Does that what you want?

Capture.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi, The 4785 in the bottom right is correct - this is total number of points analysed by all the analysts over the all the days. But the daily totals (cells) are all typically less than 70. I can't work out why the grand toal of 4785 is displaying in all the cells where there is activity, instead of the filtered value

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.