Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Matrix text justification

Hi,

Was glad to see that options to align information in tables/matrices was finally rolled out in this update - hopefully this'll be a simple one and I'm just overlooking something. I've got a couple of basic matrices in my reports, close to as basic as you can get - just the one set of data for rows, columns and values. I want to justify everything in the matrix centrally - the only thing I can't get to align is the very top left entry, i.e. what the column is called that I shove into rows (here "Player"). I've got both column headers and row headers set to justify centrally and neither affects it, am I missing something very obvious here?

alignplease.png

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Matrix text justification

Hi @jthomson,

I have reproduce the same issue on my environment. I will report this issue internally, and post back if there is any response. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Using the Community

Using the Community

Need help with the Power BI Community? Our 'Using the Community' support articles are a great place to start.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors