cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guaido New Member

Matrix sorting and calculations

I am new to Power BI and I am having problems displaying the data as I want.

I have advertising campaign data which looks like this:

powerbitable.PNG

I have three issues I would like to solve:

1. I can sort by the Total columns but I would really like to sort by the Impressions column in week 1. Bonus points if I can sort on any table column. I cannot find a way to sort on non total columns and my searches for an answer have come up fruitless (from what I read it should be possible to do but I can't solve it)
  2. I would like to add columns to calculate the change from the week 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc. The CTR data is a calculated measure (clicks/impressions) but I wasn't successful if writing a formula to compare week 1 data to week 2.
  3. I would love to add the ability to filter down to the top n key words for a campaign. I would like to do the ranking based on week 1 impressions which is the complicating factor compared to the resources I have found online.

Any ideas, pointers or further reading you could send my way would be great.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Matrix sorting and calculations

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Matrix sorting and calculations

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 53 members 1,207 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: