Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dev85
Frequent Visitor

Matrix rows are grouping

Hi guys!

I'm creating a Matriz and I notice that the rows, with the same name, are grouped somehow. For example:

In the Matrix, for an specific country, it lists the respective clients like this:

dev85_0-1667506659765.png

I need for the client resalted in red to be showed repeadtly (it should appear five times), as this is the way the information is been stored. For example if a change the matrix for a table it shows the information like this:

dev85_1-1667506927800.png

As you can see, in the matrix form it summarize all the "red" clients into a single row. I already dig for a solution to this that says to turn off the wrap option and to change the value type to text but still don't work. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

2 REPLIES 2
mangaus1111
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @dev85 ,

you just need to add an index column in Power Query and then the names are not aggregated anymore.

mangaus1111_0-1667512691132.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @mangaus1111 

I tried this and it didn't worked. I have already many values that should work as an "index" in the matrix and still it aggregates the names when I drill down the name of the clients. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.