Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Urid1969
Helper I
Helper I

Matrix preview click does not impact the graph

Hello

We are using matix preview feature and it is really amaizing... I have a question, let say I click on the item within a matrix previerw and I want a graph ( based on hierachy (branch/customer)) will be affretced accordinally , it does not happen., what should I do? I have added page, report filter but still no success

After I chosed the item I want to drill down in customer/branch hierachy  for deeper analyzing...

3 REPLIES 3
Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@Urid1969 wrote:

Hello

We are using matix preview feature and it is really amaizing... I have a question, let say I click on the item within a matrix previerw and I want a graph ( based on hierachy (branch/customer)) will be affretced accordinally , it does not happen., what should I do? I have added page, report filter but still no success

After I chosed the item I want to drill down in customer/branch hierachy  for deeper analyzing...

@Urid1969

I don't quite get your scenario. As long as the data in other graph has relationship with the data in a matrix preview, when clicking the items in a matrix preview, the graph would change accordingly. Could you be more specific?

Hi 

Thnak you for reply

A graph based on the hierarchy Branch/Customer and when i click in the Matrix item it does change and that is ok, But l want to get deeper and click on the graph to geti its customers and then it completely reset my filter selection

@Urid1969 wrote:

Hi 

Thnak you for reply

A graph based on the hierarchy Branch/Customer and when i click in the Matrix item it does change and that is ok, But l want to get deeper and click on the graph to geti its customers and then it completely reset my filter selection

Could you upload a sample pbix or any snapshot to help understand that issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.