Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

teresa
Regular Visitor

Matrix of Bullet Graphs: Completed versus goal

Hi,

I am having trouble figuring out how to create a graph like the one I have altered in paint below. What I am hoping to get is a matrix that shows the number of tickets per agent per channel. I want to have a bar chart to show each plus I also need to be able to graph a line that shows the agents goal.

The goal is not same same for every agent and it is not the same for each channel, so I am not able to use a constant line in a bar graph.

I used to use Tableau and this can easily be accomplished with their built in features.

Thanks.

Teresa

1 REPLY 1
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @teresa,

Based on your imformation, it seems that the custom visual Power KPI Matrix may meet your requirement.

If you still need help, please share your desired output so that I could help you further on it.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.