Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Matrix not showing values that aren't matches from related table

https://imgur.com/a/UgF5T8e 

Basically what I have is an invoice table and an order table. The tables are linked via a relationship bewteen the order number. When I use the data from the invoice table in a matrix, it does not include the values where there is no order number. The link above is a rudimentary example but basically the same idea. I want to be able to include the negative numbers but since there is no associated order number, they are not being shown in the matrix. Mainly this is due to a slicer from the order table. It can't filter the table if the value doesn't exist in the other. How can I inlcude the missing values?

1 REPLY 1
kentyler
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Your order table has multiple rows with the ID = 0...this will cause problems. What did you mean by assigning an ID  of 0 ? You need to assign a unique order number to be able to assign orders to invoices.

Did this post answer your question? Mark it as a solution so others can find it!

Help when you know. Ask when you don't!