Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nuacr0s
Frequent Visitor

Matrix grand total column keeps resizing even after autofit has been switched off

this issue has been reported by several users since 2017 with no apparent solution

the grand total column in a matrix will not stay fixed, even after the autofit has been disabled and the column manually ajusted

Please help?!

thank you

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue.  Did anyone find a solution?

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@nuacr0s ,

Could you please clarify more details about this issue or give a link of this issue?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

the issue is that the grand total column in a matrix will not stay fixed and will resize, even after the autofit has been disabled and the column manually ajusted

would you like me to send you the pbi file?

@nuacr0s ,

Do you mean the subtotals in matrix visual is dynamic or the is filtered by any slicers/filters in your report? Actually I'm still confused on your description, if possible, could you please share a onedrive link which contains the sample pbix file?

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Hi @nuacr0s ,

you could create a support ticket.

https://www.fourmoo.com/2019/09/24/using-power-bi-support-to-create-a-support-ticket/

Regards,

Marcus

Dortmund - Germany
If I answered your question, please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Please give Kudos for support.

Did I answer your question?
Please mark my post as solution, this will also help others.
Please give Kudos for support.

Marcus Wegener works as Full Stack Power BI Engineer at BI or DIE.
His mission is clear: "Get the most out of data, with Power BI."
twitter - LinkedIn - YouTube - website - podcast

Anonymous
Not applicable

Took a while but I finally got this fixed.  Submitted a ticket and was told to uninstal and reinstall the desktop version.  It worked.  Thanks all.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.