Established Member
Accepted Solution

Matrix column header not showing measure name

I have just noticed in the latest release of Power Bi Desktop if you only have 1 measure in the Values of a matrix it will not show a column header name for it. If I add the measure twice I get the column headers back? See screenshots below. Has it always been like this or is it a bug?

2_Measure.PNG1_Measure.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team

Re: Matrix column header not showing measure name

hi, @gooranga1

This is a normal phenomenon for the all the version that if you had dragged the field into Column Valus and then drag one measure or column into Value, the column header won't show measure/column name, because it is only value for the column, unless you don't drag the field into Column Valus.

For example:

8.PNG9.PNG

and this is same of both old and new versions.

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Super User

Hi @gooranga1,

I tested it on my computer and everything worked properly I'm on the Version: 2.63.3272.40262 64-bit (October 2018) version.

Regards,

MFelix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Community Support Team

hi, @gooranga1

This is a normal phenomenon for the all the version that if you had dragged the field into Column Valus and then drag one measure or column into Value, the column header won't show measure/column name, because it is only value for the column, unless you don't drag the field into Column Valus.

For example:

8.PNG9.PNG

and this is same of both old and new versions.

Best Regards,

Lin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Established Member

Thanks @v-lili6-msft!

Highlighted
Community Support Team

hi, @gooranga1

Could you please tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, could you please mark the helpful replies as Answered?

Best Regards,

Lin