Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Matrix: aligment of total not correct when using icons

I have a matrix with several rows and one total row. When I add icons to it, the alignment of the total is not correct. It should be aligned to the right but correctly under then other figures and not to to exact right where the icons are:

totalalignment.PNG

When I align to the left the other figures are not correctly aligned. Any idea how to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Anonymous 

As tested, conditional formatting doesn't support in Total, so icons can't show in total field.

I could get the reuslt as below:

(Note, only turn on "apply to total")

Capture12.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie
Community Support Team _ Maggie Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

In Field formatting, change "Alighnment" to "left".

Capture7.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-juanli-msft Thanks but that is not what I am looking for. Since I also have - figures the alignment is not nice when choosing left. So I want the total figure the be aligned rights but not so far right that it is placed under the icon. Ideally, also for the total  the icon should be showed, then it is also solved.

alignmentlefticon.PNG

Hi @Anonymous 

As tested, conditional formatting doesn't support in Total, so icons can't show in total field.

I could get the reuslt as below:

(Note, only turn on "apply to total")

Capture12.JPG

Best Regards
Maggie
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-juanli-msft Thanks I will do that one then, too bad icons are not available (yet) for totals.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.