Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rebennett99
Frequent Visitor

Matrix Word Wrap not working

I noticed that row header word wrap is not working on my Matrix.  Just to be sure I downloaded the latest desktop software.  Am I missing something or is there actually a flaw?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rebennett99,

Based on my test in latest desktop version 2.44.4675.521, the row headers word wrap feature is working. See:

q1.PNGq2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
lswinton

Is there a problem with fixing the Column widths in the new Preview Matrix which now has the wrod wrapping functionality?   Also I really wanted was the word wrap on the Table view but thought a potential work around could be use of the new Previous Matrix but I haven't found a way that can show all of my data as the starting position rather than it having to be the "First .......   Can anyone advise?

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Rebennett99,

Based on my test in latest desktop version 2.44.4675.521, the row headers word wrap feature is working. See:

q1.PNGq2.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

hi Qiuyun Yu,

This feature still doesnot support for lowest row headers??

suppose i have category,subcategory,product and price in matrix. in rows i put category,subcategory,product and in values i put price. wordwrap doesnot apply to product ...........is that functionality same with mar 2018 version also. please confrim..its urgent for me

thanx inadvance..

No worries.  In your example my issue would have been with headers "Brand" and/or "Measure" not wrapping.  I adjusted the columns to compensate.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.