Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

Matrix Subtotal

Hi guys,

I have Matrix like below:

image.png

The rows are contain 4 dimension and at each have their own subtotal, which the smallest one I do no want.

Because the 3rd and 4th actualy only the code and its name (Resource Id and Resource name)

The parameter I found is only to ON or OFF Subtotal (All subtotal), can we select which subtotal we want to remove only ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Matrix Subtotal

@admin_xlsior ,

You may refer to the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/matrix-visual-show-total-only/m-p/472465#M219588

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

@admin_xlsior ,

You may refer to the post below.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/matrix-visual-show-total-only/m-p/472465#M219588

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

Hi,

Thanks for the respond, however that is not what I need, since I still want that subtotal, only I don't want the lowest level.

As mentioned, the 3rd and the 4th (resource code and name) is actualy the at the same level, should not be on different level  so it will have subtotal on each.  So at least if I can disable the subtotal of the 4th level, that will do the needs

Thanks,

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors