cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Matrix Preview / Column Word Wrap

Using the latest.. we are able to get the columns to wrap on the Matrix preview grid.. but it does't save our manualy set column width.  If you leave the page and come back the settings are lost.  Is there a setting buried somewhere we are missing or is this not in the product yet?

matrixColumn1.png

matrixColumn2.png

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Is there a way to show all details on a Matrix rather than just the "First / or Last... value which the user then has to drill down to all data, with the word wrapping functionality only on the Matrix rather than table visualisation I was trying to find a work around for my requirement. 

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi - will this be in the next update for Desktop? June? this table is not reliable at all in current version

Many thanks for letting us know

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Just as a FYI, to any Microsoft dev team looking at this, it is not possible to set the column widths of a "new matrix" even with auto size off, and row, column, and values.  In essence the columns jump back to full width even if I'm sizing to something specific and the totals column gets really small.

Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

With the July Release, are New Matrix column widths staying put for anyone else who has dragged the column space separators to set col widths? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors