Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix Format Changes WShen No Data Present

Matrix with No DataMatrix with No DataFields Included in MatrixFields Included in MatrixMatrix with dataMatrix with data

Hi there

Please see Pictures above and detail below

In a nutshell what is happening is if there is no data to show in the matrix the format of it changes.

Below is the DAX expresssion I used

Suit For View Fix = IF(UsingNewCodes[Suit For View Flag] = 1, "Suit For View", "N/A")

The issue I have is if there is no data to show the format of the Matrix.What I would like to see is if there is no data present it returns a blank

Can someone please advise to (if possibole) remedy this.

Thank you

Many thanks

Karen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KarenFingerhut ,

You could add "Suit For View Flag" in the filter pane, and set the rule as the image.
1-1.PNG

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-eachen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KarenFingerhut ,

You could add "Suit For View Flag" in the filter pane, and set the rule as the image.
1-1.PNG

Community Support Team _ Eads
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

I think that might have done the trick 🙂 Ill drop more data in and see if it works again

Thank you

K

Thank you, ill give that a whirl

Regards

Karen

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.