cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gilHA Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Matrix - Get as a value the ration of the value on a certain count

@EtienneOL 

So I already try something similar but I don't have the same result as you.

First I cannot have .[Year] or .[Month] on Association[date_inscription] like you do without an error :

Column reference to 'date_inscription' in table 'Associations' cannot be used with a variation 'Year' because it does not have any.

So I had do do something like :

MonthPercentage = DIVIDE(
 CALCULATE([Avec Campagnes]),
 CALCULATE([Inscrites Valides], ALLEXCEPT(Associations,Associations[date_inscription])),0)

Also I don't have a calculated columns for "Inscrites Valides" and "avec Campagnes" like you did in your exemple.

It's a measure for both, I'm not sure if that change anything ? It's just a measure that check if there is a certain values inside Associations[state] for "Valides" and a not a BLANK() in Associations[first_campagnes_date] for "avec Campagnes".

EtienneOL Member

Hi @gilHA ,

Your "date_inscription is a Date Hierarchy ? If yes can you show me how it's made please ? 

I used measures too, not calculated columns for "Inscrites Valides" and "avec Campagnes", I wanted to have the same model as yours to make something similar, and theyre made like the two you sent me earlier. I just displayed them in the table so its clearer to you. 

View solution in original post

gilHA Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Here a sample of my dahboard @EtienneOL .

Hope I didn't mess up 😉

test.pbix : https://framadrop.org/r/4DAOiaa5t8#tx2oZYocF3TR1PDsz1ID4XvEGzY4oq/z4/aArQLuLTo=

On top you have the "classic" matrix and bottom is where I want the % you are trying to help me with.
Left is about campaign, right is about payment.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event #3 – Ask Arun Anything

Join us in the third Triple A event!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

January 2020 Community Highlights

January 2020 Community Highlights

Make sure you didn't miss any of the things that happened in the community in January!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors