Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jfarquharson
Frequent Visitor

Mapbox visualization has no 'don't summarize' option comparable to ArcGis. Is there a work-around?

Hello, 

I am having a problem with my Mapbox visualization; it seems to force me to summarize my data. I can achieve what I want with the ArcGIS, but I want to use Mapbox accross all my reports.

As an example in ArcGIS I can choose this 'Don't summarize' option which give me a nice color coded image of the reasons customers returned their product.

arcgis.PNG

Which is perfect. But when I try and create the same visualization in Mapbox. I don't get the same option.

mapbox.PNG

Seems like it should be easy to fix and/or a common problem.  But I can't see anyone else online with this problem. Guess I made an easy mistake. 

Anyone able to help me? Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jfarquharson
Frequent Visitor

Solution: 

It worked when I also had something in the 'Location' part of the visualisation rather than using only latitude and longitude.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mmmmmnn
Regular Visitor

i have the same issue. i have two tables related by a column. i want the color of the map bubbles to be the values in the related column. however, it only allows me to aggregate the column and set all bubbles to the same color. the proposed solution did not work for me (i'm using a country code for location, not lat/long).

jfarquharson
Frequent Visitor

Solution: 

It worked when I also had something in the 'Location' part of the visualisation rather than using only latitude and longitude.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.