Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

carcassondiego
Regular Visitor

Mapbox_Zoom_Choropleth

Good morning everyone, I wanted to make a consultation ... I'm using the Mapbox app in Power BI and I have an inconvenience when using the Choropleth... It turns out that when it is active and agrees to the data of the Vector Tile URL and so on from the Mapbox Tileset Layer, at the end of the resulting zoom it does not respect the zoom applied in Mapbox ... E.g.: the map in itself is geolocated (Lat., Long., Zoom) in the Province of Salta (Argentina) ... But when I apply the Cloropeth this takes me the zoom to the planiferio, I only respect the zoom when I inactive the Auto Zoom in Viz Setting.

If anyone could unscrate this issue, I would be very grateful... Thanks a lot.

Best regards

2 REPLIES 2
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @carcassondiego ,

I can't reproduce your issue. Please show me some screenshots or one dummy .pbix file, removing sensitive information. I'll conduct specific tests.

In addition, for support and troubleshooting with the Mapbox Visual, it is suggested to open an issue in open source repository or contact our support team.

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, thank you very much for your response, following your request I show you two screen impressions:

This is the zoom level I need to display when the Power BI Desktop Mapbox opens with the zoom on

carcassondiego_0-1594641056950.png

However, when I open the map with the zoom on it takes me to the planifinium level:

carcassondiego_1-1594641271721.png

I only respect the desired level when the zoom is off, but if or if I need the zoom to be on.

I hope I've expressed myself well for your understanding.

Thanks a lot

Diego Carcasson

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.