Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mfolco
Frequent Visitor

Map with Latitude and Longitude works in Desktop app but not when published online

Hello everyone,

When I published my report using the map view no data was displayed in the online survey.
I used latitude and longitude settings and they worked on the desktop, even if I changed the browser, the result remains the same.
Has anyone ever had this problem?

PowerBI_map.png

link:

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiZDc0YWIwMGQtNTFkNi00YzhmLTg4ZGYtZTkxOTYyYTI3Nzg5IiwidCI6ImNmM...

pbix

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E4RkaJ96YQnn9AIeiJGWoj-4n-xzqRuz

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
edejes2
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hello mfolco, 

I tried on my desktop  and I was not able to see that data using that map but I change to the ARgis and work perfectly.

Also you may want to filter your RECLAT and RECLONG based on the fact that you dont have the Lat and Long for those.

Regards'

ED

View solution in original post

Hi @mfolco,

Currently, ArcGIS map isn't supported in publish to web yet. Please see: ArcGIS maps in Power BI service and Power BI Desktop by Esri

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
edejes2
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Hello mfolco, 

I tried on my desktop  and I was not able to see that data using that map but I change to the ARgis and work perfectly.

Also you may want to filter your RECLAT and RECLONG based on the fact that you dont have the Lat and Long for those.

Regards'

ED

thanks for your help.

It worked online, but when I publish to the web apparently there is no support for ARcgis MAP.Smiley Sad

Regards,
Mfolco

Hi @mfolco,

Currently, ArcGIS map isn't supported in publish to web yet. Please see: ArcGIS maps in Power BI service and Power BI Desktop by Esri

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.