Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

NvdVeerdonk
Frequent Visitor

Map problem auto zoom

Dear powerBI,

I know how to make a map visual. After i select auto zoom in desktop it works. But when i upload the file to services the map function doesn't work. The selection in services still is auto zoom. 

How can i get this function in services. Before this option works correct in services now it doesn't work anymore.

powerbi.png

Kind regards,

Van de Veerdonk

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NvdVeerdonk ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. More people will benefit from here.Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NvdVeerdonk ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as the solution to close the case please. More people will benefit from here.Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi guys ,

The known issue has been fixed. Please check if it works fine in your reports.

2.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
Anonymous
Not applicable

We experience the same issue for a few days, every map online is not working. Reports in desktop designer are working fine.

Hi,

We meet the same problem and this becomes critical for us.

Is this anomaly in the process of resolution ?

Thanks for your help

Mallory24
Frequent Visitor

I am experiencing the same issue. I guess we have to escalate it to Microsoft.

It has been raised here: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Map-Bing-showing-an-offset-location-to-actual-co-ordinates/i... looks like ETA is for 4th of Oct

Mallory

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @NvdVeerdonk ,

I can't reproduce the issue. I attached my sample that you can have a try to check if it works. And please share a dummy .pbix file to let me test.

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Hi, 

the problem is not yet solved!  The impact is too large.

I tesded your .pbix file and it has the same problem.

If you want we can do a webex and you can see with your own eyes.

Hou can this be escalated at Microsoft ?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando  

pmckinnon

I have the same issue in the MAP visualiztion, it the pin for one record is dynmaic and centers the map to the location but when published to the web it poins the location but doesn't center the map to the location point, i have to manually scroll out

psantosADS
Regular Visitor

Same here

Pedro-Pereira
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hi,

I am facing this same problem.

All my Web link (URL Embedded) with the MAP visual are not Auto Zoom.

It seams a bug beacuse it was working yesterday.

With the Mapbox visual works fine.

Regards,

Fernando Luís
(Streambow)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.