cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattr_TEM Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Map Visualization shows data points in Desktop. No Data points after publish to web.

I have a map visualiztion that shows data points where we have active jobsites.  The data source is an Azure Database.  All other visual are working correctly.  Please see the photos below:

PBI Desktop.JPGPBI Desktop with Data PointsPBI Web.JPGPBI Web No Data Points

Any help with this would be great. I have shared the PBIX file here: http://jmp.sh/rbJlvnu

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Map Visualization shows data points in Desktop. No Data points after publish to web.

Hmm, after I published this to the Service the map visualization is not working either. I would have to surmise that there might be a communication problem between the Power BI Service and Bing Maps.

I have book! Learn Power BI from Packt

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Map Visualization shows data points in Desktop. No Data points after publish to web.

Yes, you have a couple different options. You could use the smiley icon in the Service in the upper right and include a screen shot and description. If you have Pro, you can open a free support ticket at https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down until you see "Still having issues?" and Create a Ticket.

Proud to be a Datanaut!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hmm, after I published this to the Service the map visualization is not working either. I would have to surmise that there might be a communication problem between the Power BI Service and Bing Maps.

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Mattr_TEM Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

I thought that it was something like this.  What do you think would be the best way to get this resolved? Is there a way to open a "support ticket" about this issue?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Yes, you have a couple different options. You could use the smiley icon in the Service in the upper right and include a screen shot and description. If you have Pro, you can open a free support ticket at https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down until you see "Still having issues?" and Create a Ticket.

Proud to be a Datanaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Badges

Incoming: New and Improved Badges

Exciting news: We've given our badges an overhaul and added brand news ones.

Ask Amir Anything

Exclusive LIVE Community Event No. 2 – Ask Amir Anything

Next in our Triple A series: Ask Amir Netz questions about the latest updates, features and future.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Users Online
Currently online: 307 members 2,860 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: