Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

czedge
Frequent Visitor

Map Visual - Extract data specific to radius area

I'm trying to find a way to extract a data listing based on only the specific radius area on a map.

Currently using ArcGIS map visual.

Any attempt to export, exports all data to support map.  I don't have a clean way to filter the list to align with the radius area.

Any suggestions on getting an Export to Excel?

I've checked the documentation, but it indicates slicers don't work from what I've read.  

Is there a way to make the map area selected be a slicer on another visual.  I saw this in a presentation, but it didn't give enough detail on how to get it setup.

Has anyone found a workaround way to do this?  I'm not able to publish this to the person who is the requestor of this report at this time.    When I click on a single point, the data grid display updates to the report data to a single record, but looking to extract the dataset for the radius.   Hoping there is some way to get a "select all data points" to render the data grid.

Any thoughts?  I appreciate any suggestions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@czedge 

You may take a look at the following posts.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@czedge 

You may take a look at the following posts.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.