Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Map Resets after Slicer Selection

Hello All,

I am using the filled map visual. When I change any slicer (date, product, etc.), the map resets and loses the selection on the country. This also accurs with the regular map and esri map. Does anyone have any suggestions of how I could keep my map from resetting itself? I would like to be able to select a country (Poland for example) and then make other selections on date and other categories and have the map keep the selection on Poland.

Thanks in advance,

Parker

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

Nope, current map visual not support this, maybe you can consider to create a bookmark to store map status and use it to reset map visual.

Use bookmarks to share insights and build stories in Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous,

Nope, current map visual not support this, maybe you can consider to create a bookmark to store map status and use it to reset map visual.

Use bookmarks to share insights and build stories in Power BI

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @v-shex-msft, I will look into your solution.

Thanks,

Parker

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.