Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rcrunkhorn
Frequent Visitor

Map Legend

I have a table of my company's active jobs, which I'm plotting using Latitude and Longitude onto a map. That's all working fine.

I would like to color the map points according to client, which is in another column in the Jobs table. When I try to add Client as a legend, all my points turn into little pie charts.

I feel like I'm missing something here. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ryan

3 REPLIES 3
jujacobowiski
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here as well!

I'm looking in anothor topics here in the community, but it's still hard to find an answer which fits in what I want. I'm wondering if the problem is because I have more than one kind of variable for each city. In my case, I'm working with levels of sustainability (which can be 1, 2, 3 or 4); so, for a city like London for instance, I will have X people on level 1, Y people on level 2 and so on... I would to see it as a single bubble, but it shows me like a pie chart probably because the position is overlapping... 

Anyway, did you find a solution? Thanks!

Juliana.

I am having the same problem too. Anyone got any ideas?

I am having the same problem too. Anyone got any ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors