Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

joshmd1990

Manually Entered Data does not import to Power BI web

I am creating a report in Power BI Desktop with calculated columns, these import fine into the web browser. However I then wanted to tally up items in a new table.

I selected Enter Data, and created then added several calculted columns with COUNTROWS.

Once this was completed and I published the document, The created table did not import, which meant that I was unable to display a number of aspects of my report.

Is anyone able to assist?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@joshmd1990

I haven't encountered this issue before.

Can you delete the existing dataset, re-publish or import the .pbix onto Power BI Service to see if it works?

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@joshmd1990

I haven't encountered this issue before.

Can you delete the existing dataset, re-publish or import the .pbix onto Power BI Service to see if it works?

Regards,

@v-sihou-msft

Thanks for getting back to me.

Oddly it seems that this was a temporary thing. I checked the report this morning in the web version and the appears to have added the data now.

Apologies but many thanks for getting back to me!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.