Did you mean: 
kafreitass
Helper I
Helper I

Make an API call/parameter dynamic

Hi people!

Can anybody help me? Pleasee.

I'm having a hard time finding a solution. I've been trying for days

I'm trying to extract data through API. I have an Pedido table. To get the details of this request I need to use a different Rest URL and a mandatory parameter (id) is requested (PedidosDetalhes table). So I thought if it would be possible for me to consult my Pedido table where I have all the id (column). So I would make dynamic this mandatory parameter requested by the API. It is possible to use a List.Generate?

3.jpg

Result I would like to get

2.png

Thanks guys

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

9 REPLIES 9
kafreitass
Helper I
Helper I

@lbendlin I made an example file, could you show me how to do this please? I'm having a lot of trouble

https://ufile.io/r5h47ej0 

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Yes, you can do that.  Look at it from the other side. Have a list of IDs and then generate the URL for each ID separately.  Then append the results.

@lbendlin 

I changed the logic a little bit and this was the result I got. I think I have to use some dynamic form for the id value which is string

3.png

Where is the modified URL?  I thought you need to call it for different IDs?

@lbendlin 

The function id must refer to a list of id that is created by the system. I'm looking for a solution, trying several ways and I still can't get it.

5.png

In your table with the IDs add a column based on a custom function. Point to your function and specify the ID as a parameter.

@lbendlin I made an example file, could you show me how to do this please? I'm having a lot of trouble.

https://ufile.io/r5h47ej0 

see attached

@lbendlin Now it worked out great. Thank you so much for the help. Many thanks 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
November 2022 Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2022 updates!

European Share Point Conference

European Share Point Conference

This conference returns live and in-person in Copenhagen this 28 November-01 December with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Microsoft 365 Conference â__ December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference - 06-08 December

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.