Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amateu
Frequent Visitor

Make a visual table

Hi all,

I have a table with the following data:

table

I want to visualizate in a page, a table with the next info extracted from the previous table. (First date and its fail for each ID) What page filters or visual filters should I add in order to view the following table?

newTable

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @amateu 

Please use below measure:

Measure = var a = CALCULATE(MIN('Table (2)'[Date]),ALLEXCEPT('Table (2)','Table (2)'[ID]))
Return
IF(a=MAX('Table (2)'[Date]),CALCULATE(MAX('Table (2)'[Fail]),FILTER('Table (2)',[Date]=a)),BLANK())

00.PNG

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @amateu 

I don't quite understand your logic about the filter. it's based on the most minium date by ID?  If yes, you'll need a measure. 

If just simply filter B&D , you can sue the filter pane.

14.PNG

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

I need that the app tell me the first fail, this is an example but in reality I will not know what the fail is. How can I do it by the measure you say?

Thanks

Hi @amateu 

Please use below measure:

Measure = var a = CALCULATE(MIN('Table (2)'[Date]),ALLEXCEPT('Table (2)','Table (2)'[ID]))
Return
IF(a=MAX('Table (2)'[Date]),CALCULATE(MAX('Table (2)'[Fail]),FILTER('Table (2)',[Date]=a)),BLANK())

00.PNG

quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.