Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MiraNi
Advocate III
Advocate III

MOVED TO IDEAS: Measure formula bar and Auto recovery bar are hiding some functionality in ...

When you have formula bar visible in report view, it is hiding some functionality. If you want to close or open the Filter pane, it is hard to click, when formula bar is covering it. I know, you could also use a toggle button in new ribbon but I usually don't use any other functionality in that group. Even more annoying it is, when you have opened the data for the visual (Show data in visual header). Formula bar is hiding the option to go back to report. I wasn't able to close the formula bar, I just had to click a data view.

Also the Auto recovery message is taking space from report page, when the report page is aligned on top of the page. Message bar is then covering the upper part of the page. 

These both issues are linked together - Microsoft should enchance the placement of all bars etc. used, when implementing report pages.

I was supposed to add a screenshot here, but I cannot do that?! When I paste, nothing is added.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@MiraNi   maybe this is the better place to post this https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

@MiraNi   maybe this is the better place to post this https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.