cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

MINI FUSSS

Good morning as I can do this formula in POWER BI?MIN(MAX($R$3+($D5+F$4)*$R$4+$R$5*E5;0); 5000)*$E5*SI($D5+F$4 <2;0;1) I appreciate the support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @HECTOR,

You will most likely convert your Excel expression to DAX or M, but how you rewrite it will depend on how your data is viewed. So if you still have problems with this, and need a little help with it, please post some sample data.

Bless you
Sturla

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User IV
Super User IV

@HECTOR ,Can you share sample data and sample output in table format?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Good morning as I can do this formula in POWER BI?MIN(MAX($R$3+($D5+F$4)*$R$4+$R$5*E5;0);5000)*$E5*SI($D5+F$4 <TM 2;0;1) I appreciate the support.

The formula expressed in the upper midwiser is an excel function where the function of the minimum and the maximum is performed whose main objective is that the maximum value is 5,000.00 otherwise it will take the value will be made a multiplication by one and take the value of E5 if E5 is greater than 5,000.00 the value will be 5,000.00 if it is less than 5,000.00 will take the lowest value not and could perform it in powerbi since if it is less than 5,000.00 it will take the lowest value not and could perform it in powerbi since if it is less I use max only allows me to perform one column, and I need to perform the operations that are within the parentesis and apply the minimum and maximum fume.

Super User II
Super User II

Hi @HECTOR ,

Can you share some sample data?

Thanks,

Pragati

If this helps, Appreciate a KUDOS!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hello @HECTOR,

You will most likely convert your Excel expression to DAX or M, but how you rewrite it will depend on how your data is viewed. So if you still have problems with this, and need a little help with it, please post some sample data.

Bless you
Sturla

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Community Conference

Microsoft Power Platform Communities

Check out the Winners!

secondImage

Create an end-to-end data and analytics solution

Learn how Power BI works with the latest Azure data and analytics innovations at the digital event with Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors