Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rixmcx59
Helper IV
Helper IV

M query filter returning different results when replacing hull value

Hello all, I am working with Azure data, some of the resources are not tagged, however they are in a group that does have a tag in Azure. the filter below is not getting all the nulls, I modified the ReplaceValues step like so to assign the tag

#"Replaced Value" = Table.ReplaceValue(data,"", each if [Resource Group] = "PROD-One1-RG" then "{ "Account Code": "18BCP00006", "Cost Center": "157", "Customer ID": "CDT", "Project": "SHAR", "Project Name": "Shared production resource", "Rate Code": "K701"}" else "{ ""TagInfo"": ""N/A"" }" ,Replacer.ReplaceValue,{"Tags"})

If I use the Replace values step without modifying it, I get a higher number of null records, about 1500 records.

My plan is to use a similar filter for the rest of the untagged resources. 8 more groups to be exact.

Is there a better way of doing this?

I have the Unique ResourceNames and Tags in a table, I just don't know how to call it up.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rixmcx59
Helper IV
Helper IV

Nevermind, found the problem, the ResourceGroupName has a lower case and upper case version.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rixmcx59
Helper IV
Helper IV

Nevermind, found the problem, the ResourceGroupName has a lower case and upper case version.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.