cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lookupvalue / Calculate value with filters WITHOUT relationship

Hi guys,

I have 2 tables in my report. 1 source table called Staffel. I need "Required personnel". The Role in this table is always "VPK".

In my second table, I need the "Required personnel" from my first table. I want to create a way (perhaps lookupvalue or calculate values with filter.) to find the right amount of "required personnel". I (think I) need to combine / match the records of both tables. So I have matching records: start time, stop time, department code, day of the week and VPK. I only need records for role / work type VPK. How can I solve this without having relationships between tables? Besides that: in the table below I don't have a role / work type VPK. I have to make sure that the results below only give me VPK as Role or Work Type.

*edit: my sample file is now only a couple of mb's so feel free to check it. You can find my sample file here

I hope you guys can help me. I would really appreciate some help. Thanks!

lookupvalue.jpg

1 REPLY 1
HotChilli New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Lookupvalue / Calculate value with filters WITHOUT relationship

Just before anyone downloads the file, the preview says it is over 230MB in size.

Can't you provide a smaller file as an example of the issue?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 1,820 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: