cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
domc23 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Looking up vlaues in seperate tables

Trying a different approach. I have the Yes and No working now but what I am missing is a third response from the table 1 column Allowed Amount Match. I need a value of "NP" to display for any claim that has not been processed. I am trying the below code which is not working. I know that I am missing something probably very simple but I cannot get the third value of NP to work.

Allowed Amount Match = OR(IF(ClaimsSLAReport[AllowedAmt] >= RELATED(RBP[Allowed Amount]),"Yes","No"),IF(ClaimsSLAReport[AllowedAmt] >= RELATED(RBP[Allowed Amount]),"Yes","No","NP")))

How do I get NP to be a value when there is not a Claim Number match?

What I want is a Yes or No for a claim number that we find a match on, but when there is no common claim number on both tables, I need an NP to display. 

Help!!!

Any idea how to get this to work?

domc23 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Looking up vlaues in seperate tables

Smoupre, How would I get this formula to report a third value of "NP" for not processed yet? It seems that the formula is reporting a "Yes" for all allowed matches as well as any claim number that is not found. I need to add the third value to account for when we cannot find a claim number match.

Any ideas?