Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking for some help to create a special type of measure/visualisation

Hi, everyone. I'm creating a weekly dashboard which means to show the results of all my company's managers in terms of performance (in %). One of the visualisations I wanna implement is something like a card which shows for how long the top 1 manager is leading the poll. Example: Manager A is leading the ranking for 22 days in a roll. The ranking will be updated 2 times a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays) and I would like some help to build this. I think I should use a special DAX Formula for this, but I don't know where to begin. 

Problem 2:

I'm also planning to show in a different visual a table with the results of the day in question and his variation compared to the last day in which the data was updated. Example: If today is 5th July (Tuesday), I wanna show the percentage performance of this day and compare with last week's thursday (28th June) showing the variation.

1 REPLY 1
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @Anonymous 

If the data source does not contain historical data, and the data is always updated dynamically, it is difficult to get how long the top 1 manager is leading the poll.

And if you want update the rank 2 times a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays), it is recommended to publish your reports to PowerBI service and configure scheduled refresh.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.