Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Amardeep100115
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Look up value

Hi 

i wish have result on selection of bar graph, if i select city in graph and  result shoul be like below 

if i select Pune then result "Yes" and if i select Mumbai then "No"

AB
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Amardeep100115 that should be easy, just create a measure for badge reader

Has Badge Reader Measure = 
IF ( HASONEVALUE ( Table[City] ), MAX( Table[Has Badge Reader] ), "SELECT A CITY" )

Put above measure in a card visual and it should work.

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Amardeep100115 , not very clear , but you need something like

SWitch(true(), max(Table[City]) ="Pune", "YES",max(Table[City]) ="Mumbai", "No")

parry2k
Super User
Super User

@Amardeep100115 can you provide some more details and sample data not sure what you are referring too?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂

I wish to filter data on selection of bar in bar graph and results should be in card visual like values highlighted in green

hope i ma clear on my query

Sample Data 

Annotation 2020-07-21 202209.jpg

AB

@Amardeep100115 that should be easy, just create a measure for badge reader

Has Badge Reader Measure = 
IF ( HASONEVALUE ( Table[City] ), MAX( Table[Has Badge Reader] ), "SELECT A CITY" )

Put above measure in a card visual and it should work.

I would  Kudos if my solution helped. 👉 If you can spend time posting the question, you can also make efforts to give Kudos whoever helped to solve your problem. It is a token of appreciation!

Visit us at https://perytus.com, your one-stop-shop for Power BI-related projects/training/consultancy.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.