Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Beroccakid
Regular Visitor

Longest Outstanding Issue -Question which has most recently scored 0 and count of days since first 0

I am currently trying to find the longest outstanding issue in a dataset. I will give you an example of what I am trying to do below:

Question                                     Date            Score

Is the dogs leash on?                 10/06/19      90

Has the sink been cleaned?       16/06/19      0

Is there space?                           08/06/19      50

Has the sink been cleaned?       13/05/19      0

Has the sink been cleaned?       26/08/19      100

Is the dogs leash on?                 10/07/19      0

Is the dogs leash on?                 10/08/19      0

Is the dogs leash on?                 10/07/19      0

I would like to create a table with the Question text which has been scoring 0 consecutively till today and with a count of number of days which have passed since it scored 0. For example is a question scored 0 consecutively for 5 months, I would like to know which question and how long it has been scoring 0 (basically a count of all the days since it first scored 0). However, if a question scored 0 in 12 jan, 28 jan, march, and then it scored anything above 0 between march and todays date it should be ignored.

Basically I am trying to find the longest outstanding issues to date which keep scoring 0

1 REPLY 1
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

You can a table like this using SUMMARIZE and if min and max score =0 then it is getting 0 always

SUMMARIZE(Questions,Questions[Questions],"MinScore",Min(Questions[Score]),"MaxScore",sum(Questions[Score]),"MinDate",Min(Questions[Date]))

Also, you can add measure like max(Date), distinctcount(month(date)) and can find occurrence and compare it month diff on min and max date.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.