Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Locking the visual

Locking the visual and if someone selected any value from the drill-down visual then this visual appears. See the attached images. I would like to have this result in the end. And one can also interact with the visual later on. Thanks

Image1.pngImage2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution. More people will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution. More people will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

To my knowledge, your requirement could not be fullfilled currently.
But this is at idea/feedback level alone. May be , hopes Power Bi will implement this in nearby future.

If you also want this in power bi, let the power bi community to know this things and give your votes at power bi site's feedback-https://ideas.powerbi.com/ideas/idea/?ideaid=1caf8262-972a-4c99-ab8f-e81700a296c9

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Pragati11
Super User
Super User

HI @Anonymous ,

I am not clear on your requirement. Can you explain in detail when what is required?

Thanks,

Pragati

Best Regards,

Pragati Jain

MVP logo

LinkedIn | Twitter | Blog YouTube 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! This will help others on the forum!

Appreciate your Kudos!!

Proud to be a Super User!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pragati11, As you can see the first image in my question that I need to force user to select something from test1 (drill-down) and after someone selected something from that visual then other visual appears. But those visual should be interactable. I hope you got my question?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.