Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

marceloopus127
Frequent Visitor

Lock values independent of the filter

Lock values independent of the filter.

The formula is not locking the value so I can calculate percentages in another measure. Where am I going wrong? Can someone help me?

A formula não está travando o valor para que eu calcule percentuais em outra medida. Onde estou errando? Alguém pode me ajudar?

Vendas Serviços =
    var TotalServicos =
        SUM(dLanServicos[ValorMovimento])
    return
    CALCULATE(TotalServicos;ALL(fLanNotas[SemLiquidacao]);
        FILTER(ALL(fLanNotas);fLanNotas[SemLiquidacao]="S");
        FILTER(ALL(fLanNotas);fLanNotas[TipoNegocio]="V");
        FILTER(ALL(fLanNotas);fLanNotas[TipoMovimento]="S");
        FILTER(ALL(dClientesFornecedores);dClientesFornecedores[APropria]="N")
)

Desde já, obrigado!

Thanks!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello!
For some reason that I do not know, when I made the update of the data the measure presented the result that I expected.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@marceloopus127,

Could you please share dummy data and relationships of your tables(fLanNotas,dLanServicos, dClientesFornecedores) , then post expected result here?

Based on above DAX, the measure value will not change if you use fields of fLanNotas table or dClientesFornecedores table to create  filters and then use these filters in your visual.

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello!
For some reason that I do not know, when I made the update of the data the measure presented the result that I expected.

Anyway, thanks for the reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.