Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

tslowik131
Frequent Visitor

Loading stuck

Hi,

I have a problem with loading data in one particular file. I have several tables loaded from Oracle server in DirectQuery mode and when I try to import anything - from simple excel file to another table from Oracle server I just get stuck in the loading screen.

When I open a new file and load the same data there it all works well.

In my main file, when I open Query Editor I see something like this:

tslowik131_0-1627571290278.png

I think this might me a problem, however, I have no idea how to fix it.

I would be grateful for any the help - unfortunetly I cannot delete the file and move onto the new one.

4 REPLIES 4
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

The exclamation marks indicate that loading of the preview for these queries has been interrupted (did you get impatient?).  Select each query one by one, and refresh its preview. After all are refreshed, make a small change somewhere and then close and apply.

I left refreshing for several hours and nothing has changed. Stuck as it previously was

Do you see the same issue when starting fresh (in a separate pbix), with just a single import table from Oracle?

Sorry, I forgot to answer.

No, the issue was only with this file. No matter what we tried the loading was always stuck. When we started a new file, imported one table, then next one, then next one - there was no problem.

In the end we just created a new file

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.