Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ziad
Frequent Visitor

Loading facebook data seems to take a long time

Hello dear PBI Community

I am trying to do Facebook analysis of a Facebook page. In the query editor, I collected the posts and the number of likes groupeds by each post. But when I wanted to close and apply all the transformations done, It looks stuck on "waiting for graph.facebook.com"

Stuck.PNG

Is it because of the version of the graph.facebook.com ? I was using the 2.8 version

Thanks for the help

1 REPLY 1
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ziad,

Currently, Power BI leverages v2.8 in all calls to the Facebook API. Although the product team attempt to release updates in accordance with any changes, the API may change in a way that affects the results of the queries generated.

How long will the process take? If it takes too long that are not acceptable, I would suggest create a support ticket on Power BI Support page give your feedback, and for better assistance. Smiley Happy

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.