Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nphadro
Helper I
Helper I

Loading / Refresh Indicator is not appearing when I turn title on

The Loading / refresh spinning indicator help me understand when the card / table / chart are done updating/loading. When I add a title, the indicator is not visible. Can someone help me understand how to fix? Notice the first image has "title" turned off and the table DOES show the loading indicator when I select slicer filters..... On the contrary, the 2nd image DOES NOT show the loading indicator because I have "title" turned on.No Title and Indicator is working.JPG

No Indicator because of added title.JPG

4 REPLIES 4
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @nphadro

Based on my test, I cannot reproduce the same issue. I can see the loading/refresh indicator at the left corner over the Title. It’s better to share the data or provide more details for us to reproduce the issue as you said.123.png

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I've attached a Link to a quick youtube video that I made because I can't figure out how to attach a workbook. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs7EEFsO9zU&feature=youtu.be

Hi @v-cherch-msft

Just to clarify. What I am trying to do is.... make the spinning Loading indicator that appears in the top left corner of all visuals when loading be visible all the time. I think it might to to be programmed to be brought to front at all times. Basically when I add a title background the indicator seems to still be there but it is just hidden due to the background title hidden. Notice in your example the loading indicators seems to be behind the colored background so you don't see the all of the loading circle. Is anyone else seeing this problem or can help explain the challenge better? Thanks to all

Hi @nphadro

Now, there's no better way to show the loading indicator clearly. You may vote for the similar idea here.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.