Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

curtisp
Helper II
Helper II

Load was cancelled by an error in loading a previous table

How to troubleshoot this "Load was cancelled by an error in loading a previous table" issue?

There are other posts where people get this error but those resolutions are pretty specific to case.

I  have modified date field formats which might have lead to this error but believe I have returned everything back to pre-error state to no avail.

I can successfully run the queries in question individually manually in the Power Query view.  

So no query errors are apparent. It is only when I try to refresh entire Power BI report or all queries that this error arises.

How to troubleshoot this?

load cancelled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Issue resolved with no specific resolution.

I saved offending query M code, deleted query, recreated query using saved M code, and now it works.

I haven't see any info on how to read the Tracing logs. Can anyone say if these would hold relevant information to troubleshoot issues like these?  

Sometimes the error messages in UI are not enough.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.