Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mgirvin
Advocate I
Advocate I

List numbers Vertically in Multi Row Card

Dear Team,

How do I get the Measures to list or show vertically in a Multi Row Card rather than Horizontally?

Sincerely, Mike Girvin

14 REPLIES 14
agunderson

If you decrease the horizontal width of the multi-row card it spills over to have vertical rows. Not a permanent fix but it could work until something changes. 

dweaver987
Advocate I
Advocate I

2024 is just a few weeks away. Can we get this functionality as a holiday gift from Microsoft? Just looking to show three discreet measure values in a vertical card. (Bonus points if we can put a bullet in front of the name and value)

bot_damo
Frequent Visitor

It is possible, you must add one measure and one dimension to have it list vertically.

bot_damo_2-1678252627673.png

bot_damo_1-1678252584686.png

marksaba
Helper II
Helper II

March 2023 and still not available 😂

hstance
Helper I
Helper I

Feb 2022. It's in the name. Its says multi row - not multi column. What is wrong with these product developers?

pborah
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

If there was a dislike button, I'd hit that for this comment. Doesn't matter what the visual is called, it should have extensive customization capability to suit user requirements. It's a friggin' visual not a data storage format that it needs to be so rigid in what it does.

JeremiahMason
Advocate I
Advocate I

Three years later and multi-row cards still don't have a horizontal/vertical option

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @mgirvin,

Currently, multi-row card visual doesn't provide such an option to switch the orientation between Vertical and  Horizontal. As a workaround,  you can make the Multi-Row Card a bit narrower so they all form a single column. Besides, here is an idea, please click to vote it up or add your own comments.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi, 

as this is at the end of 2020 already (2 years after), does this feature already available ?

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

no, and now it's October 2021

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is now Nov 2021, is this available?

Hello from April 2022. Still doesn't exist 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still doesn't exist in July 2022.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.